The design of your kitchen or bath truly sets the stage for the superior results we deliver. Greg, our company owner, will be personally involved with it’s design, the construction of your cabinets and installation. Our design, build and installation process is described below:
- An initial visit in your home or job site allows Greg to get a feel for the space and a feel for what the customer is trying to accomplish with their project
- At the initial visit, Greg will bring samples of colors and wood species options and take measurements
- After our initial meeting, Greg will develop a drawing or set of drawings for your project along with a cost estimate
- Once changes or additions are made and all parties agree that the project drawings are complete and correct, adjustments to price will be made and a contract written up explaining terms and time frame for completion.
o Initial Deposit: 40% deposit to order cabinets
o Pre-Installation Deposit: 40% upon delivery of cabinets
o Final Deposit: 20% upon completion of installation
- Most projects take 5 – 6 weeks from receipt of the initial deposit to completion of cabinetry construction
- Installation of cabinetry can usually be completed in 2-3 days.